websites which are owned and operated by Elucidate Contractor Services (ECS) Limited, namely: www.myjobsearchonline.co.uk
We believe you deserve the utmost respect when it comes to the security and use of your personal information, so we have described how we look after your information as clearly as possible.
We recognise how important it is to protect and manage the information you share with us. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we only authorise access to those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. When you share data with us through the website, that information is protected by secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. Our security systems meet or exceed industry standards and we are constantly monitoring internet developments to ensure our systems evolve as required.
Collecting your information
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information you provide to us through our websites and applications
- Information you provide through communications with us
In addition to the personal information you submit (or we collect), we may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type – for the purposes of system and product improvement. For details on the information collected in this way please see our Cookies Policy above.
Use of your information
Information we hold
We will hold and use the following details about you:
- Your name, address, phone numbers, email address, date of birth, employment and banking and details;
- Documents that you upload and provide;
- Details of when you contact us and when we contact you;
- As well as any other information which we reasonably need to operate your account, make decisions about you or fulfil our obligations.
We may keep details of any phone number(s) that you call us from and use them to contact you. If you provide us with any debit card details, either during the application or subsequently, we will keep those details until the payment/transaction has been processed.
If a card is identified as having been used fraudulently then we will maintain a record of its use for reporting and preventing fraud; the card details will be deactivated to ensure that they can no longer be used to take payment.
When we are managing your account, we may be given sensitive information such as medical information. We will hold and process this information to allow us to make decisions about you and your accounts with us.
References to personal information include all of the information above whether obtained from you, e.g. from a Fraud Prevention Agency (FPA)
from the internet or from any other source.
* If you have opted into marketing when submitting your application then we will hold your contact details (email address, telephone number,
name and address) for up to 36 months from the time you last interacted with us. You may opt out of this at any time by contacting us or by clicking unsubscribe from any marketing communication you have received from us.
Information we share
We will keep your personal information confidential and only share it with others for the purposes explained in this policy. We have trusted
relationships with carefully selected third parties who perform services on our behalf. All service providers are bound by contract to maintain the
security of your personal information and to use it only as permitted by us.
We will not under any circumstances sell or share your data with third party marketing companies. We may however share information about
- Within Elucidate Contractor Services (ECS) Limited;
- With any firm, organisation or person who provides us with products or services or who we provide products and services to;
- With any person who has told us and who we reasonably believe to be your parent, carer or helper where you are unable to handle your
own affairs because of mental capacity or other similar issues;
- With any payment system we may use;
- Certain authorities in order to detect and prevent terrorism (including to authorities outside the UK);
- With any person to whom we sell or transfer (or enter into negotiations to sell or transfer) our business or any of our rights or obligations
under any agreement we may have with you. If the transfer or sale goes ahead, the transferee or purchaser may use your personal
information in the same way as us;
- With regulatory and governmental authorities ombudsmen, or other authorities, including tax authorities, including those overseas,
where we are requested by them to do so;
- Fraud Prevention Agencies (FPAs) or any similar organization which provides a centralized application matching service that collects
information for the purpose of preventing and detecting fraud.
How we use your information
We will use your information to:
- Search Fraud Prevention Agencies’ (FPA) records (including information from overseas);
- Operate and manage your account and manage any application, agreement or correspondence you may have with us;
- Carry out, monitor and analyse our business;
- Contact you by email, SMS, letter or in any other way about our products and services, unless you tell us that you prefer not to receive
- To identify, prevent, detect or tackle fraud, money laundering, terrorism and other crimes;
- To form a view of you as an individual and to identify, develop or improve products, that may be of interest to you;
- Carry out market research, business and statistical analysis;
- Provide information to independent external bodies such as governmental departments and agencies, universities and similar to carry
- Carry out audits;
- Perform other administrative and operational purposes including the testing of systems;
- Trace your whereabouts;
- Recover any debt you owe us; and
- Comply with our statutory obligations.
Your data may also be used for other purposes for which you give your permission or where we are permitted to do so by law or it is in the
public interest to disclose the information or is otherwise permitted under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information provided by you on our applications will be sent to FPAs and will be recorded by them. We and other organisations may access and
use this information to prevent fraud and money laundering and FPAs may use your information for statistical analysis. Information held by
FPAs will be disclosed to us and to other organisations in order to (for example):
- Prevent fraud and money laundering or other facilities;
- Verify your identity;
- Check details of job applicants and employees.
If you give us false or inaccurate information and we have reasonable grounds to suspect fraud or we identify fraud we may record this and
may also pass this information to FPAs and other organisations involved in crime and fraud prevention including law enforcement agencies who
may then access this information.
We and other organizations may access and use the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies from other countries.
Transfer of information
We may transfer your personal information abroad to other countries outside the UK. If we do so, we will ensure the information is held securely
Access to your information
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you have a right to access certain personal records we hold about you. This is called a Data Subject Access
Request, which you can make by writing to Elucidate Contractor Services (ECS) Limited, Messrs Elliot Woolfe & Rose, Equity House,128-136
High Street, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7TT.
A £10 fee is payable.
We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove any information that you think is
inaccurate by contacting us.
Third party links
Our site may contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own
terms and privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them.
Social Media Features
Our Web site includes Social Media Features such as the Facebook Like button. These Features may collect your IP address, which pages you
are visiting on our site and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted
You can contact us at:
- Phone: 0844 559 1064
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: Elucidate Contractor Services (ECS) Limited, Messrs Elliot Woolfe & Rose, Equity House,128-136 High Street, Edgware,
Middlesex, HA8 7TT.